Anyone who’s anyone needs a helping hand sometimes
We’re all interested in famous people. They often display qualities we admire or aspire to. But even celebrities have aspects of themselves they wish to change – they’re only human after all! It has been reported in the media that the following celebrities have used hypnotherapy for help with:
- Matt Damon (actor)
- Drew Barrymore (actress)
- Britney Spears (singer)
- Simon Cowell
- Ashton Kutcher (actor)
- Charlize Theron (actress)
- Ben Affleck (actor)
- Samuel L Jackson (actor)
Stopping or limiting drinking
- Aaron Eckhart (actor)
Dealing with tragic events
- Jackie Kennedy Onassis
- Orlando Bloom (actor – to stop eating chocolate as a child)
- Lily Allen (singer)
- Sophie Dahl (model)
- Geri Halliwell (singer)
- Jessica Alba, for her second baby – Haven Garner.
- Mum-of-six Angelina Jolie is reported to have used hypnobirthing techniques when giving birth to twins Vivienne and Knox
- Tiffani Thiessen (Beverley Hills 90210) decided to try hypnotherapy when giving birth to daughter Harper Renn.
- Nadia Sawalha, actress and presenter, perhaps best known for her role as Annie Palmer in Eastenders during the 1990s.
- Supermodel Gisele Bundchen.
- Leona Lewis (singer)
- Mel B (singer)
- Sylvester Stallone (actor)
- Kevin Costner (actor – for seasickness during Waterworld filming)
- Guy Ritchie (film maker) used hypnosis following his divorce from Madonna.
- Golfer Tiger Woods uses hypnosis to block out distractions and focus on the golf course.
- The LA Lakers basketball team (including Kobe Bryant and Shaquille O’Neal) who went on to win 3 NBA championships in a row,.
- Kevin McBride, the celebrated Irish heavyweight boxing champion, used hypnotherapy to get into the right frame of mind before a fight.
- Golfing legend Jack Niklaus credits hypnotherapy and visualisation techniques with his improved concentration on the golf course.
- Boxer Ken Norton used hypnosis prior to his penultimate bout with Mohammad Ali, which ended with him breaking Ali’s jaw.
- Golfer Nick Faldo used hypnosis for increased concentration.
- Golfer, Padraig Harrington uses hypnosis and visualisation techniques.